My Lovely Supporters

7 Feb 2009

My blog measures up......



Wow never thought I would get this award but the lovely Jacque has given it to me and I thank her so much. The steps for this award is as follows:

(Say one nice thing to the man in your life: This is my son) So thank you for being so understanding, thoughtful and loving especially through my illness.

(List at least 6 ways you measure your success in your life:)Wow

1. My faith in the Lord, 2. The love of my son, 3. My friends that I have made since crafting, 4. The awards given to me by people who believe I am worthy to receive them. 5. My blog and blogging friends that go from strength to strength. 6. My card creations that I enjoy so much.

Now I am to list five other people/blogs that I would like to pass this award onto and they are:

Christine, Stef, Irene, Wendy, Sandie

3 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Thank you very much for the award Lorraine,i will put it on my blog tomorow hunni ok
wendy xx

Stef H said...

Another award???? You totally rock! And thank you for passing it to me. I sure wish you were closer as I would just LOVE to meet you in person! I have grown very fond of you (and your blog), my friend!

Sandra Wright. said...

Many thanks Lorraine for nominating me for this lovely award.

Hugs Sandie x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE TWIN EASEL CARD

 This is my second posting for today please scroll down to see my We Love Stamping card  Our challenge this month at  KERST/CHRISTMAS   is A...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020