My Lovely Supporters

3 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday

Hiya all I am back with two cards I have managed to make since this morning. This is the first one which covers  Cute Card Thursday theme Mirror, Mirror.  I have used a sketch (which I have forgotton whose it is cause I have got myself all muddled up so my apologies) but flipped it to fit the image I wanted to use which is one of the Anya girls never before inked.  With the theme for CCT I have used mirror board in copper added some pink gems and some flowers.  The background paper is Funky Fairy's and added a sentiment.  I have a massive container of flowers that I have been collecting over the last few years and have decided to use them after I have seen your cards.  This is part of the inspiration and ideas that I pick up from visiting your blogs so believe me its so very true when I say you inspire me.  Hugs to all now on to the next one lol.

12 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Lorriane,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorraine A said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine ! It's gorgeous, love the image and the flowers look just perfect, I still struggle with flowers !! not my strong point !!! but you've done this brilliantly :-)
Lorraine x x

p.s sorry i haven't popped over lately but am still in UK on holiday :-)

Beryl said...

Just gorgeous. Lovely image and papers on a fab layout.
Beryl xx

Lynne said...

Lorraine, this is very clever. I thought I might try this Mirror, Mirror challenge but I couldn't come up with much for it. I might have another think thought. Love the image. You are so good with the colouring.

Lynne.x

craftypagan said...

Hi Lorriane-beautiful Anya!!! Soooooooo jealous, I want these sooo bad but everywhere is bloomin sold out!!! On your blog u wrote it was a Gorjuss girls but I guess you meant Anya, just thought I'd tell ya. Hope you're having a lovely wkend. You've coloured Miss Anya beautifully. xxx

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous. I love these colors and the flowers are fabulous!

Hugs,

Danni said...

Love the deep, rich colors on this!! Beautiful card!

Denise said...

This is simply stunning!!

Tara said...

This is fantastic Lorraine - I love the colours you've chosen and your layout is fab! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great again hunnie!!!! Cathy xxxx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, fab layout and colouring.

Joanne x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Lorraine!!! Love the layout, coloring,and all the wonderful details, especially the roses and gems!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

TIDDLY INKS WRYNN WITH LILLIES

 Hi today I am sharing a card featuring an image from Tiddly Inks that are on Etsy, I have quite a few of the Digital Images also some Clear...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020