My Lovely Supporters

4 Jul 2009

Happy Fourth July




Hello to all I hope I am not to late to wish all our American friends a very happy Independence Day I am sure you are all enjoying the celebrations hope it is all going well.

I have posted two pictures today but not challenges the first picture I wanted to show is of one part of my garden where the Hydrangea and Acer tree are. The Hydrangea has such huge flower heads on and they look gorgeous and there are still loads to bloom. I love my red Acer tree and it is growing very nicely it is the first one I have ever had and this is its second year.

The second picture is a couple of goodie bags that I have made myself and is a first for me. A little while back I won some SU stamps from the Divine Diva challenge and boy they are great so I thought I would have ago and make these. I am thrilled with the finished product I have stamped the sentiment on and added a couple of my Elusive Images flowers that I stamped and cut out on co-ordinating card.

Now it is my birthday later this month and also I have exceeded the 20,000 hit button on my blog which is all down to you lovely people so I thought I would also do a bit of celebrating with some blog candy.

An example of some of the goodies that will be offered is the two bags above not these but similar. I will be taking a photo of all the things that will be included in the candy but I think it will be worth it. There will be a few bags of goodies plus some papers and card a couple of stamps including a Sarah Kay 'picnic' one which is brand new meaning it is still in the packaging and never been used. Ooooo and other goodies as well you will just have to wait and see.

Now I did a blog candy when I hit 10,000 and I noticed that there were some who entered the candy who are not crafters but do dedicated candy blogs so this time to make it more fair I have decided that this will be open only to my followers.

I will post a picture nearer the time of my birthday and the winner will be drawn by my tall handsome son on the date of my 21st (hehe I wish). Hugs to all


20 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine Wjhat beautiful Hydrangea and Acer tree the colours are fantastic.
Love your bags they are beautiful and congratulation on your hits, fantastic.
Hugs Linda

Ali Dantre said...

hI lORRAINE, YOU ARE SOOO LOVELY ARN'T YOU. hUGS.

oops sorry about caps on there.
I think these are beaytiful hun well done with the stamping they look so natural.

Yummy Candy & a Birthday...Hmmm pls email me the date of your Birthday darlin :-)

Hope you're having a fab day!

Love Lisa.xxx

Lia said...

hi lorraine,
what a lovely blogcandy you want to do, your cards from the last days are stunning again
hugs Lia

eiyiyi said...

The goodie bags are lovely. Nice job. We look forward to your birthday ... and not just for the blog candy. We get a chance to celebrate you!

hugs, eileen

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fabulous Hydranga Lorraine, it's magnificent. I love Acer trees too, their colour is gorgeous.
Good luck with the blog candy offer nearer the time, I shall be there too!

Hugs my friend....Sandie xx

Lynne said...

Lorraine, your garden looks absolutely beautiful and your little bags are so sweet. It's nice to try something different, isn't it. Is there no end to your talents? Well done on all your hits.

Lynne.x

Unknown said...

I am agreeing with everyone else, your hydranga is very lovely. Matter of fact, I wish I could come sip some afternoon tea with you in that lovely garden while enjoying a cup of lovely friendship. How very sweet and thoughtful of you to offer up some birthday candy. You'll have to be sure to let us know the date of your birth, so we call all wish you a joyous day!
blessings,
Kim xXx

craftypagan said...

These are beautiful Lorraine! I love how you've made them! I really want some su stamps-I love their sentiments! Look forward to you candy. Love Ro

Stef H said...

oooooo, those flowers are gorgeous. my thumb is black. i kill silk. but i sure admire anywone who can grow such beauties.

hugs,

scrapperjulia said...

Your garden is just beautiful, Lorraine! Congrats on your blog hits and your birthday! It is so nice to have you as a blog friend!

Linda said...

Hi Lorraine, The 4th was good. Thanks for the well wishes.
Your Hydrangea and Acer Tree are beautiful. Hydrangea are one of my favorite flowers. I like to dry them and full a huge basket with them. They keep for a long time.
So you have a birthday? You look 21 in your picture. The blog candy sounds very interesting. I love the bags you made. I have that stamp set and haven't used it. Thanks for the good idea. Yours look great.
Hugs,
Linda

brenda said...

Morning Lorraine, thats a beautiful Hydrangea, such a vivid pink. I only have one which is pale pink, but it's been very dissapointing this year, the blooms started going off almost as soon as they openeed. Think they probably got a bit of rain just at the wrong time.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

scrapperjulia said...

Thanks Lorraine, I could send you some House Mouse Images in exchange, just let me know and we can exchange addresses!

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine

Sorry I've not visited for a week or so, time just hasn't been on my side.

Love the photo from your garden. We have an Acer and we love it and the gorgeous red leaves.

Love your gift bags too, what a fab idea.

Hope you are keeping well.

Joanne x

Unknown said...

Lorraine, many many thanks for your kind wishes, I am so touched by everyones love and hugs, I feel that a hug has enveloped me from all around the world.....it is truly awesome. We have the funeral today, so I am up early to take painkillers etc, as we have 150 mile round trip....thought I would catch up with some off my lovely friends. Love the Flowers Lorraine, very impressive, and the goodie bags are great, can't wait for the Candy!!! Hugs Avril xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, youve done well to have had so many hits, well done my love. Im looking forward to seeing what your blogcandy will be, and I want to wish you a Happy Birthday in advance. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Spyder said...

oohoo yes Happy Birthday in advance from me too! Lovely flowers, I've just spent the afternoon in the garden attacking an over grown hedge that's covering a poor Hydrangea. Your blog-candy bags are brilliant I love the colours and the stamped thingamejig, I'm at this moment, (thinking) doing the same sort of thing, but my bags are pretty rubbish at the moment!

((Lyn))

Maria Matter said...

Thank you for the 4th of July wishes, we had a blast over the weekend and feel a little slow yet today!
Thanks for sharing your garden, I love to see the beauty of nature! Hydrangea are some of my favorites!
Your goodie bags look wonderful too, the stamps are so pretty!
And so now that I know about your birthday, would you consider sending me your address so I can send you some b'day wishes! If you would rather not spread your address around the world that's fine and understandable. But if you don't mind email me, my email is on my profile page!
Congrats on all your hits!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Lorraine A said...

Lovely photo Lorraine :-) and the goodie bagsa re gorgeous !! what a lovely gift idea :-)

Hugs
Lorraine x x

p.s I've seen that before, just blog candy blogs !! what a cheek eh !! should be banned LOL :-)

June Nelson said...

Its so kind of you to offere candy, ive been a follower for ages, keep my fingers crossed thankyou again and happy birthday for th eup and coming day huggies June x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020