My Lovely Supporters

1 May 2010

Sir Stampalot Challenge #2 DT Card

Morning folks it is the start of Sir Stampalot second monthly challenge today and another whopper of a prize for the winning entry...here it is
Included in this magnificent prize is the Tim Holtz new Compendium book and has actually been signed by the man himself there is also stamps, embossing powders, DVD and the list goes on.
So our challenge this month is
 BUTTERFLIES AND BLOSSOMS
and here is my DT card
For my card I have used an 8x8 base card and a Serendipity stamp of Lilac and butterfly I stamped and coloured the image twice then punched out parts of the second image mounted them onto scalloped Nesties sprinkled with Amazing Glaze and embossed so in real life there is a shine on them.  The main image had been coloured with promarkers the butterfly part of the stamp I stamped three times so I could layer it up the sentiment is also from Serendipity. I used a MS punch for the corners and for the strip along the centre the bp is DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms pad I also attached lilac corners and a bow.  Unfortunately the lilac looks blue on the photo but not in real life.  I hope you can come join us again this month the entries for our first challenge was pure quality.
For the winner of the main prize and the top three can be found on the Sir Stampalot Challenge Blog.
Hugs to all see you soon.
A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges and Sir Stampalot.

8 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Lorraine,
Your card is gorgeous. I adore the colours on this one and the way your have used parts of the image in the circle nesties. I bet the embossing looks fab.
Clare x

Beryl K said...

Great card Lorraine
Beryl x

eiyiyi said...

Just absolutely love your cards. I'm back to childhood with two huge lilac bushes in our garden with a white bench between them. Beautiful, beautiful work dear friend. hugs, eileen

Tracy said...

I would love a lilac tree in my garden, this is such a gorgeous creation and the colours are so beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crystal said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Beryl said...

Wow - this is fabulous Lorraine. I love lilac so this one couldn't fail for me. I'll try to join in this month.
Beryl xx

julietk said...

A gorgeous card, wow what a prize it ven is tempting for me to make a card :-D

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card as usual Lorraine. Every challenge I find and enter you are there with your super DT cards. This is another first time for me.
Cathy xxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020