My Lovely Supporters

2 Sept 2010

Stamping Vacation DT Card

Morning all today I am showing my DT project for Stamping Vacation, the theme for this one is called 'Sketch Therapy' here is the sketch.
and here is my card
I have used a mixture of papers the main one is from Elusive Images, I have distressed one of the papers added some flowers, card candy and sentiment.  I decided to use one of my favourite Tilda's (actually they are all my favourite's lol), I also used a Magnolia Bench, both image and bench I coloured with Copics.

Here is a closer look at Tilda.
I hope you will join in with this challenge and don't forget that there is a different challenge for each day of the month, if you would like to pop over and have a look and become a follower please mention my name as there is a little challenge for the new DTM and it would be lovely if I could win lol.
However, the best thing of all is that you will join us in one, two or maybe more of the challenges that are listed in the sidebar at Stamping Vacation, there is a monthly draw and the winner receives a $25 gift voucher which is brilliant.
Newsflash
 "Homemade with a Hop" blog hop at Stamping Vacation on Sept 25 and 26th. We'll be featuring homemade embellishments on each of 10 blogs. There will be ideas, inspiration and prizes too! Join us! More info to follow...
I am also entering this one into the following challenges:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER FOR THE AUGUST ACCORDION FILE BOX SET
IS
Carol if you could e-mail me your address I will get the goodies to you asap.

Don't forget peeps another Accordion File Box can be won for the month of September for details check out my posting for Whimsy September Blog Hop
(please note that this prize is a personal one from me)

26 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, wonderful sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one beautiful card,gosh really love what you do hun,always so much to see and always so beautifully made too,love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Lia said...

dear lorraine,
your card is beautiful I love the papers and Tilda is sitting so pretty.
Thank you for your congrats for my DT job, you makes my heart happy
big hugs Lia

Gina said...

Fabulous card Lorraine :D and correct me if I'm wrong, but did I just see your name on Aud's Sentiments new dt ? If so "Congatulations!!!" :D XXX

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous card,
hugs
Angie

Teri said...

Another wonderful creation hun. Loving the autumnal feel to this card, bit like how it was here this morning. Brrrr!
Hugs,
Teri x

Brenda Brown said...

Wow fab card, love how you have used the sketch and the colours are gorgeous.
Congrats to Carol.
B xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lorraine Tilda is beautifully coloured and love the papers beautiful card.
Christine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow thats one fabulous card, love the way youve created the mystical edge around it. Your colouring as always is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nikbee said...

I love this card Lorraine. I love the papers and the colours are fab.

Nikki x

Crystal said...

Beautiful card.... Hard to believe, but I dont own the first Tilda... I know!!!!
I may have to get right on that!!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your sketch card, perfect coloring and design!!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Lorraine WOW LOVE your papers and what a great Tilda image!

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine, this card is awesome, love the papers you used and the distressing is lovely. I had won me some stamped magnolia images but I'm so nervous to use them since I got me just one of each he he :) How stupid of me!! Yes as you said, I'm so busy at the moment, can't relax with all the mess that I still got around me and my mojo is totally gone!!! Hugs xx

Cathy Spicer said...

What an awesome card! I love pairing Tilda with the vintage background, it makes her seem all grown up. CONGRATS on your new DT position as well. Can't wait to see your stuff!

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Lorraine Tilda looks beautiful.xxx

Karen McAlpine said...

So cute Lorraine! Love that paper and your coloring is really great. I like this sketch too. I think I should try it. LOL

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

this is just gorgeous! i love the browns and blues together especially! and the flowers are beautiful too! thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog! you always make my day! big hugs!

Margreet said...

This card is so gorgeous Lorraine...love that vintage look and your Tilda on het bench is fab coloured!
xxx Margreet

gina g said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Lorraine. luv gina xx

Davi said...

Love this card Lorraine, Those dps are so rich in color. Your coloring of the tilda is fab and your embellies are the perfect touch as always!!

Nicola said...

Ooh what a beauty Lorraine, fabulous image and colouration. Love your papers and floral detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Heidi said...

Fabulous card! Tilda is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

Craft Paper said...

Wow, this is an amazing card. Very pretty and great job coloring the image. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

marsha said...

Lorraine, this is just fabulous! I love the vintage Tilda look - your coloring and distressing is awesome! You are one talented lady. Thanks for joining us for the Critter Sketch Challenge this week and hope to see you back next week!
Hugs, Marsha

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020