My Lovely Supporters

15 Oct 2010

QKR Stampede-Harvest Blessings-DT Card

Hi all this is a DT card I have made using one of the images from QKR Stampede, I have used a digi image called Corn Stalks which I have coloured with Copics I used my graphics programme to add the chorus of 'Bringing In The Sheaves' which is one of my most favourite songs that we used to sing at The Salvation Army at Harvest Festival time.  I have mounted the image onto Bronze mirror card, I wanted the Autumnal look so used Basic Grey papers, I added a red button with Raffia threaded through I also created a little Corn Stalk of my own using raffia and adhered it with silicone glue, I then added some card candy.
If you would like to see more of the DT work showcasing QKR images then please pop over to the QKR Stampede blog, each day a DT member will post a project and they are fabulous.
Thank you for looking at my card, hugs to all.

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh my dear friend this is simply amazing just love what you have created,her pure beatuy hugs cheryl xx

Margreet said...

beautiful, attractive card Lorraine!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

So creative and pretty!! Love the wheat bundle!! :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

So beautiful Lorraine! Love the fab Corn Stalk you made!

Hugs
Maarit

Lorraine said...

this is so beautiful Lorraine and very elegant xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful Lorraine! I love that you created your own little corn stalk...you are amazing sweetie!
hugs & blessings!

Dawnll said...

Yours is pretty fabulous to sweetie!
Hope your week is going better. keeping you in my thoughts.

Doreen said...

This Lorraine is superb.xxx

Roxie said...

This is beautiful, it has such an elegance about it and wonderful colors for fall.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020