My Lovely Supporters

9 Nov 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge #84

Hi all today is the start of a new challenge at 
the theme has been chosen by Amy is 
Use Up Your Stash (plus Digi)
We would like to see you use something on your card that you bought but never used.
Our sponsor this week is Dustin Pike
Here is my card
I have used a scalloped 6x6 white card base the bp is Bearlymine and has been distressed around the edges, I added a white doily, some embossed bp and the image is one that I have had for yonks but never used I think it is from Fred She Said but I found it in an old folder so not certain.
I used the PNG file and added the sentiment which came with it I coloured with promarkers and added some diamond Stickles.
The flowers have been punched using the SU Boho Blossom punch I used the same paper as on the card then added gold liquid pearls for their centres.
I do hope you will join us this week because if you are like me you will have tons of craft stuff that you purchased but put it away and never used, lol.

I have started my visits to you all but it is a slow process, so far I have been really enjoying seeing the beautiful creations, I will be certainly be seeing you soon.
Hugs to all

26 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a darling image Lorraine!! I just love your coloring and all your details! Too cute!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Lorraine, its beautiful & yes it is Fred She Said image.

Vicky said...

Hi hunni gorgeous card that image is fab. I have lots of unused stash so I should try remember join in this 1 lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Lia said...

beautiful card Lorraine I love the sketch and the stamp so sweet
Hope all is right with you
big hugs Lia

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute image and a very lovely sentiment. janex

Doreen said...

This is as usual stunning I love every bit of it.Take care.xxx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card Lorraine. I love the image.

Nikki x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sweetie!
Awesome beautiful card! Your image is darling and coloured beautifully. Doesnt it feel good to use stuff you've totally forgotten about. Ahhhh... I hope this post finds you well!
Hugs Bonnie

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine. Love the design and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Lorraine. Hugs Tracy x

Ellibelle said...

Your card is adorable Lorraine. Super cute image!!
Love the sketch, the lace doily looks looks great on it!

Michelle Pearson said...

Just love that little FSS girly! Your card is adorable! Great that you pulled her out and gave her a home on your pretty card! :)

Brandi said...

Beautiful papers and layout! Just love the beautiful image and way you embellished! :) Hugs back to you! Smiles ~ Brandi

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow what a fabulous image and gorgeous colouring, Donnas papers are really stunning with this card. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Maria Matter said...

oh I love this Emma image! So beautiful Lorraine! gorgeous coloring as always! I can't wait until we have real snowmen! lol
hugs & blessings to you!

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.fab image and love your colours and the doily :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
how ya didlin?? totally gorgeous card, super cute image, fabby colouring, lovely papers & design hun, sue,x

Debs said...

Hiya Lorraine
Gorgeous card - stunning colouring.
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Lorraine! The image is adorable, the papers are fabulous and I really like the layout! Have a great evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Sally H said...

That's beautiful, Lorraine! love it!

Anonymous said...

fabulous creations Lorraine, love your work!

Christine said...

Another beautiful card with such a cute image!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really love this one hun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, this is so adorable!! I love the added snowflakes in your background!! Too cute!! HUGS

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a lovely card!
xxx Anne-Marije

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020