My Lovely Supporters

16 Dec 2010

It's Meljen New Release Day

Hi all today I have a Christmas Hanger to show and I have used just one of the wonderful new Meljen images that have been released today and available to view at Whimsy Stamps.
I have used mirri card in three different colours then coloured the image to match, I have used a Nestie on the Mirri card then the smaller nestie with the image on, I have used promarkers for the colouring.  All discs have been attached to white ribbon and this is now hanging in my living room.
To see more of the new releases please visit Whimsy Stamps and have a browse.


Myspace Comments

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Awwww this is fab hun I bet it looks lush hanging in your sitting room. Love the images they are sooo cute. Such a clever idea!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! WOW!! What a really fabulous project!! I love the different colored snowmen!! Beautiful color and sparkle!!HUGS

Dragonlady said...

I love it, great image and great idea, love the colours too.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Wow this is beautiful hope you dont mind me pinching your idea, promise to link back.
Chris x

coops said...

aw this is fabulous lorraine.the snowmen are fab and i love the traditional colours :D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just gorgoeus just love it ,hugs cheryl xxxx

Crystal said...

How super fun, LOVE this design and those great snowmen!

Davi said...

Love that hanger!! The fun image looks very fun in three dif colors!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020